We have a fantastic list of books here that are great for entrepreneurs and startups. Take a look at how business leaders approach situations that will almost certainly help with your situation.
1. “Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future” by Peter Thiel
In Zero to One, legendary entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel shows how we can find singular ways to explore new frontiers and create new inventions. View book.
2. “Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life” by Nir Eyal
What could you accomplish if you could stay focused? What if you had the power to become “Indistractable?” View book.
3. “The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses” by Eric Ries
Inspired by lessons from lean manufacturing, learn to be capital efficient and leverage your existing human creativity more effectively. View book.
4. “Thinking, Fast and Slow” by Daniel Kahneman
Inspiring insight into how to manager hundreds of critical decisions on a daily basis. View book.
5. “Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable” by Seth Godin
You’re either remarkable or you’re invisible. Learn what it takes to add as much noticeability to your business as a purple cow. View book.