3CX Marketing Mastery Terms and Conditions
For site users, free and premium members
These are the sections most relevant for new premium members who are thinking about subscribing.
- Membership subscription and renewal
- Licence for individuals to use 3CxDigital.com premium membership content
- Cancellation and guarantees for refunding of membership fees.
We have tried to make our Terms & Conditions as clear as possible within the legal definitions. If you have any questions, please contact us through our member help system.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of 3CxDigital.com, they cover all aspects of 3CX including the use of the blog website, the Marketing Mastery membership, and other 3CX services.
The terms ‘Marketing Mastery’, ‘3CxDigital.com’, ‘3CX’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘user’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The owner of the website can also be emailed at webmaster@3CxDigital.com. Our company is registered in Ontario, Canada.
The 3CxDigital.com website, including the blog and content contained in the blog, is freely available to all site users, this is subject to the terms:Licence to use 3CxDigital.com blog website content.
You must not use 3CxDigital.com in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to 3CxDigital.com or impairment of the availability or accessibility to any of the areas of, or services on 3CxDigital.com.
- Unless you are a subscriber to our website, you must not access or attempt to access any area on the website that is restricted to subscribers.
- You must not use this blog in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the blog or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the blog; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this blog to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this blog without our express written consent.
Your content posted to 3CxDigital.com must be suitable for all users, including young people under the age of 13. Please read: User-generated content.
3. The 3CxDigital.com comments feature
We reserve the right to remove any comments at our discretion, and for whatever reason.
Access to the blog is not restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of this blog, or indeed our whole blog, at our discretion.
4. User-generated content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third-party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on this blog) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your user content must be appropriate and conform to generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not submit any user content to the blog that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this blog, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this blog.
5. Licence to use 3CxDigital.com blog website content
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the blog and material on the blog. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
All blog posts found on this site are property of 3CxDigital.com, and are licensed under Creative Commons.
As such, you are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work, under the following simple restrictions:
- Attribution: You must credit the original work, complete with a link back to the source content. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work (a link back to this page will do the trick).
- Non-Commercial: You may not re-use content for commercial purposes (this does not include community-driven websites, we’ll help here where we can).
- No Copying: You may not take this work and alter, tweak, edit and build upon it, and then call it your own. That doesn’t mean you can’t reference it in your own work, we of course encourage that and do the same
- Exceptions: Any of these conditions can be waived with written permission by the author.
- Fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
In these terms, “subscription” means a right to access the restricted areas of our website described in this Section 6, and “subscriber” means a person who has such a right by virtue of this Section 6.
There are three membership levels:
- Free membership: this is a free membership level and requires registration of the user details only
- Subscription premium membership: this offers monthly access to locked, paid-for content, this requires registration of the user details and paying of the appropriate membership fee. See more in Section 7
- Lifetime premium membership: this offers LIFETIME access to locked, paid-for content, this requires registration of the user details and paying of the appropriate membership fee. See more in Section 7
We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
You may become a subscriber by: visiting the membership page and choosing to access a paid membership subscription.
You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to ordering your subscription by reviewing your details prior to final submission.
The subscription charges are set out on our website. Canadian users are subject to provincial tax according to the province in which they reside and the subscription price is exclusive of tax which will be added upon checking out.
You must pay to us the subscription charges in respect of the first and any subsequent period of your subscription in advance, in cleared funds, in accordance with the instructions on our website.
We may vary subscription charges from time to time by posting new charges on our website. However, such variations will not affect subscriptions that have already been paid for.
LIFETIME subscribers, pay a one-time membership fee that does not renew. Due to the digital nature of our product, refunds will not be granted unless requested within 24 hours of purchase.
In common with other online services, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the Billing Period. This renewal will be taken from your method of payment either one year or one month from the original date of purchase, depending on the plan signed up to, and continue every year or month from then on until cancelled by the customer.
If the customer wishes to cancel then they will need to do this at any time before the end of their Billing Period via the member profile area. They will be able to continue to access member resources until the end of the subscription period.
Though the customer can cancel at any time, they must cancel before the renewal goes through. We cannot refund your subscription once it has been paid.
3CX Marketing Mastery membership involves a recurring subscription payment for access to a secure membership area within which the client can download the premium member content.
3CX premium membership is covered by the Canadian Consumer Protection Act for downloadable “Digital Content”. Since digital resources cannot be returned once accessed, by agreeing to become a premium member a client enters into an agreement for us to supply these resources and they agree that they cannot return them once accessed – therefore refunds cannot be granted.
We provide each subscriber with a login and password to enable the subscriber to access the restricted areas of our website. Subscribers must ensure that their login and password details are kept confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your login or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your login and password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access the site.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
During the period of your subscription, you will be able to access, using the login and password details that we provide to you, the restricted membership area which provides access to Guides (ebooks) and videos.
On monthly plans, you are only allowed to access 7 individual guides or resources per month. The access quota resets to 7 on the first day of each month. Any unused download credits from the previous month will be carried over for use in future months up to a maximum of 50 download credits each year. The access quota runs from the 1st to the last of each month, and is separate to your billing schedule, which recurs every month on the date you first signed up.
As we update content regularly if you access the same resource in two different months it will count toward your allowance in both months if the content has been updated since you last accessed it. This applies to courses as well as downloadable content. Access to any premium resources is subject to an on-going or lifetime membership being in place. Once your membership expires you lose access to all premium materials and any credits you have accrued are lost also.
We reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of monthly downloads allowed from time to time.
Lifetime members will have complete and unlimited access to all resources after 7 days.
Annual Plans (3CX premium memberships)
On annual plans you have unrestricted access to download guides or resources included within your plan, as many times as you require.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
7. Licence for use of 3CxDigital.com premium membership content
3CxDigital.com Marketing Mastery premium membership-only content can only be accessed by a paid subscription.
Memberships can only be used by an individual. If multiple people want to access content, each should purchase a membership to give individuals their own personalised username and password that they can use for personalised reviews of progress on courses and resources downloaded. A license must be purchased for every person that needs any access to any materials – sharing of these is expressly forbidden in our licensing.
We automatically monitor account activity for premium membership by monitoring the IP addresses used to access the site and also monitoring the number of simultaneous logins per subscriber account. Our fair use policy allows 5 IP addresses in a 30-day period, and 3 active logins within a 30-minute period. If this is exceeded, your account will be locked. If this occurs, contact our support team, who can offer you the ability to upgrade and pay for a suitable license to cover your usage. We reserve the right to cancel your account without refund in our sole discretion in the case of suspected account sharing.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3CxDigital.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial or non-commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter and our blog content).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it is subject to the terms in: Licence to use 3CxDigital.com blog website content.
You purchase membership as a consumer if you purchase using a personal debit card, credit card or PayPal account. Membership is a service contract regulated by the Consumer Protection Act, 2002. For repeat subscription payments you must cancel your membership before the repeat subscription is charged – we cannot refund these once they have been charged.
10. Limited warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
11. Limitations and exclusions of liability
To the extent that the blog and the information and services on the website that are provided free-of-charge or paid for training and membership, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on this blog. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or
- delete and/or edit any or all of your user-generated content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
We may also cancel subscriptions on 30-days’ written notice without cause. Where we cancel your subscription on this basis, we will refund to you all subscription charges paid by you to us in respect of any period of subscription after the date of effective termination of the subscription (which amount will be calculated by us using any reasonable methodology).
13. Third-party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third-party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14. Trade marks
3CX Digital, 3CxDigital.com and our logo are trademarks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
15. Intellectual Property Infringement
Contributors to 3CX and 3CX Marketing Mastery might share messages and information that they have electronically copied from other sources. As there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, including press, journals and forums, it is impossible for 3CX Digital to know if a posting or other content contribution infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights.
If you believe that your Intellectual Property Rights have been infringed, it is your obligation to notify 3CX Digital immediately. 3CX Digital accepts no liability for the infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights or any infringement of a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights by any of its contributors or members, though 3CX Digital will endeavour to correct and protect any rights owner through reasonably appropriate action should any infringement come to light.
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
20 Exclusion of third party rights
21. Third-party advertising
There may be third-party advertising posted on 3CxDigital.com from time to time which will likely contain links to Third Party Sites. You acknowledge and accept that 3CX Digital does not exercise any review or editorial control over the content of such third-party advertising whatsoever. Accordingly, 3CX Digital’s liability and responsibility for the content of such third-party advertising on 3CxDigital.com and any damage it may cause is hereby disclaimed and excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Where 3CX Digital provides hyperlinks to a third-party site, 3CX Digital shall not take any responsibility for nor does it make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of such site and 3CX Digital does not endorse or approve the content of such third-party sites. If you decide to use any link to a third-party site you leave 3CxDigital.com and you do so at your own risk.
Links to third-party sites in the third-party advertising or otherwise on 3CxDigital.com do not imply that 3CX Digital:
- is affiliated or associated with the owners of those sites;
- is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the sites; or
- any linked third-party site is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright of Smart Insights.
22. Entire agreement
23. Law and jurisdiction
Quick Start-up Toolkit
Lean Start-up Business Plan
Marketing Strategy Guide
Predictable Growth Formula
Measuring Key Performance Indicators
Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula?
Commodo vel scelerisque nisl consectet?
Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula?
Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel sceleris?
Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula?
ltricies vehicula ut id elitravida at eget?
Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum.
Praesent commodo cursus magna?
Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula?
Resources & Articles For Managing Your Finances On Your Own
The idea of remote work isn’t new, but the concept of WFH, or work from home, is truly a pandemic term that’s here to stay. If you are embracing the remote or hybrid lifestyle, then creating a comfortable office environment is vital to keeping yourself comfortable and...
3CX Digital shares many marketing ideas for small businesses along with tips for how you can plan and tweak your marketing tactics to bring in more new customers on a consistent and predictable basis.
Building a loyal customer base might require more time and attention than one might initially plan for. However, this aspect of your business must be dealt with swiftly, especially if growth is what you're aiming for at the end of the day. Here are some actions to...
Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula.